Salary (SGD) 5K - 7K
Full Time | 10 Applicant(s)
Posted: 15 Jun 2017
Fundnel is a licensed private investment platform that offers unlisted securities in growth and pre-IPO stage companies across industries to a qualified network of investors, comprising of both professional – corporate venture, private equity, venture capital funds, family offices, angel investor networks – and individually accredited investors actively looking to diversify their current portfolio.
We screen all investment opportunities to ensure businesses meet the minimum requirements defined by the Fundnel Factor – a proprietary data-driven curation process analysing over 600 quantitative data points per company – before reaching our investor network. Our network of investors performs further due-diligence before making an "Anchor Investment” in a particular deal they see value in. Only deals with a lead anchor investor will be listed on our platform, whereupon other investors are invited to join the investment round.
Fundnel is headquartered in Singapore and has a growing team of over twenty people spread across regional offices in Indonesia, Malaysia and India.
Our network of investors has invested in a total of 15 deals worth over US$49million in the past year.
We're looking for talented, analytical and passionate people to join our proven team as the Director, Investments based in Singapore.
Some things to know before you apply:
• We have big plans to disrupt the traditional fundraising process for private businesses
• You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and business owners in developing innovative funding and growth strategies for clients
• Everything we do is focused on helping businesses do business, better
• We work really hard but play really hard as well
• Lead the Investments team that supports the investment process and regional deal origination and execution efforts
Roles & Responsibilities
• To lead deal origination, structuring and execution efforts (equity or equity-linked transactions)
• To manage the Investment team that evaluates companies that are seeking funds on Fundnel
• To drive and assist in any aspect of the deal process and provide any operational support as required
• To assist Investments Development team in overall deal syndication efforts
• To assist in and attend to general business development, marketing, networking and events
Skills & Experience Required
• Prior experience in Investment Banking, Corporate Finance and/or VC/PE
• Strong at company and industry research, financial analysis and modeling, and client pitches
• Strong math skills and well-developed business sense
• Infinite energy and drive to succeed
• Experience and/or interest in Financial Technology (“Fintech”) startups and private investments
• Fluency in English, knowledge of a second language is a bonus (Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu/Indonesia)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office