Salary (SGD) 4K - 6K
Full Time | 17 Applicant(s)
Posted: 24 May 2017
Head of Investments Development
Fundnel is a licensed private investment platform that offers unlisted securities in growth and pre-IPO stage companies across industries to a qualified network of investors, comprising of both professional – corporate venture, private equity, venture capital funds, family offices, angel investor networks – and individually accredited investors actively looking to diversify their current portfolio.
We screen all investment opportunities to ensure businesses meet the minimum requirements defined by the Fundnel Factor – a proprietary data-driven curation process analysing over 600 quantitative data points per company – before reaching our investor network. Our network of investors performs further due-diligence before making an "Anchor Investment” in a particular deal they see value in. Only deals with a lead anchor investor will be listed on our platform, whereupon other investors are invited to join the investment round.
Fundnel is headquartered in Singapore and has a growing team of over twenty people spread across regional offices in Indonesia, Malaysia and India.
Our network of investors has invested in a total of 15 deals worth over US$49million in the past year.
We're looking for talented, analytical and passionate people to join our proven team as the Head of Investments Development based in Singapore.
Some things to know before you apply:
• We have big plans to disrupt the traditional fundraising process for private businesses
• You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and business owners in developing innovative funding and growth strategies for clients
• Everything we do is focused on helping businesses do business, better
• We work really hard but play really hard as well
• Head up the Investments Development team that serves the needs of our investor network through continuous development of deal syndication and sales strategies
Roles & Responsibilities
• To build and manage the Investments Development team to serve the needs of our investor network
• To lead deal syndication team and drive overall revenue generation efforts
• To assist investment team in overall deal origination and execution efforts
• To assist in and attend to general business development, marketing, networking and events
• To assist in any aspect of deal execution and provide any operational support as required
Skills & Experience Required
• Strong at trend analysis, market monitoring, and results tracking
• Strong math skills and well-developed business sense
• Prior experience in sales is a prerequisite
• Pleasant looking with good interpersonal skills
• Infinite energy and drive to succeed
• Experience and/or interest in Financial Technology (“Fintech”) startups
• Strong conversational abilities in both English and Mandarin
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office