Salary (IDR) 4.5M - 5M
Internship | 2 Applicant(s)
Posted: 23 Oct 2017
QA and Test Automation Engineer Intern
Fundnel is a licensed private investment platform that offers unlisted securities in growth and pre-IPO stage companies across industries to a qualified network of investors, comprising of both professional – corporate venture, private equity, venture capital funds, family offices, angel investor networks – and individually accredited investors actively looking to diversify their current portfolio.
We screen all investment opportunities to ensure businesses meet the minimum requirements defined by the Fundnel Factor – a proprietary data-driven due-diligence process analysing over 130 quantitative data points per company – before reaching our investor network. Our network of investors performs further due-diligence before making an "Anchor Investment” in a particular deal they see value in. Only deals with a lead anchor investor will be listed on our platform, whereupon other investors are invited to join the investment round.
Fundnel is headquartered in Singapore and has a growing team of over twenty people spread across regional offices in Indonesia, Malaysia and Australia.
Our network of investors has invested in a total of 15 deals worth over US$49million in the past year.
We're looking for talented, analytical and passionate people to join our proven team as a QA and Test Automation Engineer Intern in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Some things to know before you apply:
• We have big plans to disrupt the traditional fundraising process for private businesses
• You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and business owners in developing innovative funding and growth strategies for clients
• Successful interns may be offered full-time positions with the firm
• Everything we do is focused on helping businesses do business, better
• We work really hard but play really hard as well
• Ensure that newly developed products are ready to perform
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Creating and executing tests on websites and web-based products
• Identifying issues and generating issue reports
• Reproducing customer-reported issues
• Assisting developers with issue analysis
• Verification of patches and bug fixes
• Interfacing closely with project managers, programmers, and other QAs
Skills & Experience Required:
• Exposure to standard testing methodology
• Experience working with Microsoft Windows
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Excellent verbal, written, and listing communication skills
• Strong documentation
• Able to communicate in English
• Degree in Computer Science or relevant fields is a plus