Salary (IDR) 20M - 25M
Full Time | 2 Applicant(s)
Posted: 14 Sep 2017
Fundnel is a licensed private investment platform that offers unlisted securities in growth and pre-IPO stage companies across industries to a qualified network of investors, comprising of both professional – corporate venture, private equity, venture capital funds, family offices, angel investor networks – and individually accredited investors actively looking to diversify their current portfolio.
We screen all investment opportunities to ensure businesses meet the minimum requirements defined by the Fundnel Factor – a proprietary data-driven due-diligence process analysing over 130 quantitative data points per company – before reaching our investor network. Our network of investors perform further due-diligence before making an "Anchor Investment” in a particular deal they see value in. Only deals with a lead anchor investor will be listed on our platform, whereupon other investors are invited to join the investment round.
Fundnel is headquartered in Singapore and has a growing team of over twenty people spread across regional offices in Indonesia, Malaysia and Australia.
Our network of investors has invested in a total of 15 deals worth over US$49million in the past year.
We're looking for talented, analytical and passionate people to join our proven team as a Wealth Management – Personal Banker in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Some things to know before you apply:
• We have big plans to disrupt the traditional fundraising process for private businesses
• You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and business owners in developing innovative funding and growth strategies for clients
• Everything we do is focused on helping businesses do business, better
• We work really hard but play really hard as well
• Identify potential new clients and working with them to build up a relationship with the goal of managing their wealth into alternative investments
• Promote company’s products/services to investors
Roles & Responsibilities:
• To proactively advise and consult with the clients, explaining the types of investment opportunities available, educating them about investment options and potential risks and recommending investments.
• Drive the development and continued cultivation of client relationships, gaining an understanding of the interests and investment criteria of investors
• Support the team in origination efforts in the region
• Perform investment research, analyze and write reports relating to deals or companies
• Assist in the execution process of live transactions
• Manage and handle client queries where appropriate
• General assistance to other senior members of the team
Skills & Experience Required:
• 5-10 years experienced in Banking especially Priority Banking or Wealth Management
• Interested in Financial Technology (“Fintech”) startups
• A working knowledge of consumer-level investment products
• Working experience in business development and marketing skills
• Communication & negotiation skills
• Market knowledge
• Experience in understanding the financial needs of all types of clients
• Proficient in spoken and written English desirable in order to be effective in the role
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint and Excel)