Salary (SGD) 3.5K - 5K
Full Time | 3 Applicant(s)
Posted: 19 May 2017
Key Role: To be a key driver in building consumer and enterprise business through effective marketing and branding activities.
1. To lead and develop marketing and branding programmes for our customers according to the targeted budget.
2. To understand the sales process and operations thoroughly, and to work closely with the sales team to develop effective marketing programmes.
3. To Develop a good insight to our customers, their decision-making process, spending power, other variables and concerns.
4. To propose innovative solutions and ideas to support the sales team’s sales objectives and targets.
5. Compile, analyse and prepare monthly statistical reports for management reporting.
6. Assist in communicating with external stakeholders and corporate customers.
7. Conduct market researches and analysis a variety of marketing information, including consumer’s needs & requirements, market trends, pricing schedules, and competitor offerings to identify opportunities and key issues.
8. Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing activities thru post-event/post-promotional activities report to analyse effectiveness.
9. Assists with writing, editing, design and promotional materials.
10. Identify and build potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
11. To be a key driver in building consumer and enterprise business through effective marketing and branding activities.
• Min. Degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
• Possess at least 5 years of experience in marketing/consumer retail and business-to-business marketing.
• Must have experience in designing using Illustrator, Photoshop or other design packages.
• Experience in Corporate/Enterprise marketing would be an added advantage.
• Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
• Meticulous and organized team player with the ability to multi-task
• Strong strategic and creative thinking, commercial and marketing skills
• Ability to transfer marketing knowledge into effective sales driven activities.