Salary (SGD) 4K - 5K
Full Time | 7 Applicant(s)
Posted: 16 Feb 2017
Front End Developer — Singapore
#LoveCoding? We’re looking for a front-end dev with both great people skills and creativity.
Getlinks is a quality-curated tech hiring marketplace for Asia – connecting crème of the crop developers, designers, digital marketers and tech talents with the best jobs.
With aim to help 25M quality tech talents to break into their dream jobs, Getlinks puts a high vetting process to ensure quality candidates and jobs on both sides.
With just over a year since birth, Getlinks proudly organized over 20 offline events across Thailand, Vietnam, and Singapore which oversees 25,000 total participants. With the recent seed backing by 500 Startups & CyberAgent Ventures, we are rapidly expanding across SEA - including Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Philippines.
We are well on the way to disrupting tech recruiting in Asia, empowering elite tech talents to connect with like minded teams across borders more efficiently and making impact pushing the digital economy forward.
Clients in Singapore & Thailand:
Google, Uber, Line, Lazada, Facebook, Thomson Reuters and many more.
You may not have realized, but have a change to be part of something BIG
Check out our track records:
Responsibilities & Requirements ( 1-5 Years of Experience)
We're looking for a Frontend Developer who's passionate about designing and building offline-first mobile-first user interfaces for every screen.
You believe the web platform is underutilized and that designing a web experience nowadays is more about how it works than how it looks.
You love Little Big Details, perhaps you enjoy designing micro interactions more than anything else.
• Design and build new user interfaces, often from the ground up
• Deep involvement in product planning with all stakeholders
• Measure, diagnose and improve product performance
• Mentor developers and designers to grow a better UI sense
• Portfolio that you can share, such as a personal website, Github, Dribble, or even better - a shipped product
• Solid understanding of semantic HTML and CSS3, you do not limit yourself to Bootstrap
• Familiar with EcmaScript 6, SASS and Less
• Have running knowledge of interaction design patterns and technology trends
• You are detail-oriented, not to say Perfectionist - OCD welcome
Nice to have:
• Familiar, if not obsessed, with Google Analytics or similar tools
• Experienced with Karma, Selenium or equivalent testing framework
• You do not need a SEO 101, you've googled it
• Animation or game development experience
PERK & BENEFIT
Cell phone reimbursement
Health care insurance
Annual leaves & holidays
Bi-weekly beers & dinner
Monthly Tech networking party at cool venues
Tech workshop & conference complimentary tickets
Cool Swags and T-shirt
Referral bonus program
Working with young energetic passionate teammates!