Salary (SGD) 4.5K - 6K
Full Time | 3 Applicant(s)
Posted: 09 Nov 2018
We are looking for an experienced events coordinator that is able to organise blockchain and cryptocurrency networking events in the fintech sector within the Southeast Asia region. You will be responsible for venue and menu selection and ensuring the overall success of the events.
You will have to understand and work with the proposed budget for the event, doing and presenting the research on the best combination for quality and cost for every country. You will oversee and manage all the event operations (venue preparation, sending of invitations, staff coordination, etc) to ensure the smooth running of the event. Should any issues arise, you will be able to resolve it quickly and calmly.
It is imperative that you maintain a good and close liaison with the Senior Events Coordinator in every country. It will also be good to have a wide network of vendors that you are able to tap on and maintain a good relationship with.
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills
- 4-7 years of experience in coordinating events
- Has experience in managing a team to plan out and execute an event
- Verbal fluency in English and another regional language/dialect with a good ability to negotiate
- Able to handle stress and remain calm
- Good problem solving skills and make good and quick decisions under pressure
- Able to work in and lead a team and on an individual capacity
- Be able to use relevant Microsoft Office software for the organisational and communication aspects required of the role
- Be able to travel on short notice