Salary (IDR) 4M - 8M
Full Time | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 07 Nov 2018
- Responsible in UI development life cycle, start from creating the wireframe, Layout and mockup interface, slicing on application website and mobile (Android & IOS) interface and also helping the web or mobile developer in creating the assets for the platform (in Web or Mobile).
- Responsible with user experience when they accessing the application (company’s products). Either in web application or mobile application.
- Have to make sure if user will feel easy when accessing the application, efficient and not complicated from the UI/UX interface.
- Researching to a new trend design that might applicable to implement in company website.
- Collaboration with the other design team, in order to get the maximal result.
- Responsible in UI/UX QA testing and also the other functionality in web or mobile also in different environment (cross browser and cross resolution).
- Able to collaborate with the other company internal team and be responsible to resolve the issue based on the target that has been mentioned by the IT manager.
- Could communicate, work together as a team, and give an input in the internal team discussion about what is the best that have to do in order to support the company business.