Salary (USD) Not specified
Full Time | 10 Applicant(s)
Posted: 20 Mar 2017
• On the foundation of this content marketing model we expect from the successful candidate to lead the design and delivery of all user acquisition strategies like content marketing, SEO/SEM, E-Mail marketing, social media marketing and display advertising campaigns.
• We also expect a continuous optimization of the marketing funnel, which includes:
- monitoring of consumers’ behavior and identifying consumers’ requirements
- planning, executing and measuring of experiments and conversion tests in a strong alignment with the product development team
- determine improvements of product offer and customer journey on our website
- Competition monitoring.
• Setting up reporting and evaluation system related to marketing goals and objectives
• Developing short- and long-term budget plans, monitoring progress, and evaluate performance
• Managing marketing team and coordinating at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
• Demonstrable expertise in content marketing, SEO, PPC, lead generation/acquisition, affiliate marketing, email marketing, remarketing, social media marketing and digital advertising
• This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
• Used to work with analytics and optimization tools such as HubSpot, Marketo, Google Analytics etc.
• 5+ years of experience in customer acquisition/content marketing roles
• Strong analytical skills with a robust understanding of data
• Flawless written and spoken English with superb presentation and public speaking skills
Candidate Personality Profile:
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic situation and no fear of failures
• Committed, ambitious, hardworking and focused on objectives
• Data driven & fast moving
• General interest in travelling and different cultures
BA with a Masters in Marketing, preferably a MBA with specialization in Digital Marketing
Up for a challenge?
Please send your application with your salary expectations to email@example.com
For selected candidates references will be required.