Executive Assistant & Office Manager
2.5K - 3.5K
Full Time |
Posted: 27 Oct 2017
Admin, Operations, Office Management, Executive Assistant
Insignia Ventures Partners is a Singapore-headquartered early stage technology venture capital firm, primarily focusing on Southeast Asia.
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant / Office Manager because behind every great team, there is an awesome executive sidekick.
Not many, not two- just that one vital part to the equation of what turns good into kickass great. But looking for you is like finding a needle in the haystack because we know talents like you do not come easy.
As the CEO/team’s most trusted partner, we are looking for someone who can deliver multiple tasks on time with great attention to detail. Someone who picks up new processes quickly, is ready to take on early responsibility, makes sure nothing falls through the cracks and look for every opportunity to take things off the CEO/team’s plate and intercept any inbound requests when needed.
Last but not least, you should be tech savvy, exhibit high EQ and a demonstrated ability to perform duties with a high level of professionalism, tact, discretion, and judgement.
What you’ll do:
- Spearhead internal projects or processes and see them to delivery
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously, proactively identifying and filling gaps
- Provide organisational and administrative support, including simple financial analysis, market research, ordering of supplies and equipment, office renovations, organization of travel arrangements etc.
- Coordinating and producing sensitive reports, database maintenance, managing expense claims
- Handle incoming and outgoing communication, filing and clerical work including document review and preparation
- 3-5 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Relevant experience in company set-up and office renovations is a bonus
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Enthusiastic with strong interpersonal capabilities, and good verbal and written communication skills;
- Maturity in managing relationships and challenging situations;
- Organised, detail-oriented and effective time management ability.
- Ability to work with limited direction from senior professionals and make sound judgements independently
- Candidates that can start immediately is a bonus
Sounds like you'll be an awesome fit? Please apply with your detailed resume and cover letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified!