Head of Operations & Finance
4K - 7K
Full Time |
Posted: 27 Oct 2017
Fund Operations, Fund Admin, Finance
Insignia Ventures Partners is a Singapore-headquartered early stage technology venture capital firm, primarily focusing on Southeast Asia.
We are seeking to build our team with the addition of a Head of Operations & Finance based at our Singapore headquarters. The person will lead the fund administration function within the firm and be responsible for investor reporting.
What you'll do:
- Manage and oversee all related matters, in particular the preparation of monthly/quarterly financial reporting to investors, annual financial statements and cash management;
- Prepare and/or review investors' allocations such as capital calls, distributions, capital accounts and waterfall calculations;
- Payment of fund expenses;
- Maintaining and monitoring investment compliance with MAS and contractual obligations;
- Prepare and coordinate related schedules and year-end processes with auditors and tax agents;
- Answer ongoing and ad hoc inquiries from external parties including, but not limited to, bankers, tax agents, auditors, property managers and legal counsels;
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of Know your Client (KYC) documents in accordance with jurisdictional requirements;
- Communicate and work effectively with clients, investors/shareholders and third party providers;
- Maintain, develop and expand business relationships with local & international clients and other business contacts and colleagues;
- Responsible for month end closing and full set of accounts (P&L, B/S, actual and forecast cash flow, analysis schedules etc) and monitor cash position for cash management
- Ensure financials/audit/taxes are prepared timely
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting and/or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5-8 years' relevant experience, in Accounting gained from the financial services industry with fund administration experience preferred.
- Familiar with IFRS and MAS CMSL and ACRA regulatory reporting requirement is essential.
- Fund operations experience in asset management, NAV calculation, private equity, RQFII?QFII, cayman fund etc
- Knowledge of investment and asset management would be an advantage;
- Independent, meticulous, self-initiative and good interpersonal skills
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Sounds like you'll be an awesome fit? Come join a team that does great things while creating a life you are passionate about: https://goo.gl/forms/cUbh5Qfws...