2.5K - 5K
Full Time |
Posted: 27 Oct 2017
Investment, Financial Analysis, Startup, Venture Capital
Insignia Ventures Partners is a Singapore-headquartered early stage technology venture capital firm, primarily focusing on Southeast Asia.
The team is growing and we are looking for Investment Analysts who are looking to change the future of Southeast Asia with us. Is the role glamorous? Perhaps, because you’ll meet some truly amazing folks in this type of roles who are wildly intelligent that have views and ideas that you could never begin to fathom. However, there's also that pressure to prove your "worth" to entrepreneurs, other investors, and your team.
So, besides some late nights spent on staying updated with the latest financings and keeping up with the steep learning curve; be prepared for tough hours, plenty of calls & emails, meetings, research research research, presentations and preparing materials for the partners. Basically, everything and anything, getting hands dirty and going beyond to get stuff done while helping to build the future of Southeast Asia with entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
What you’ll do:
- Research and analyse countries, sectors, companies and other investment topics/opportunities
- Conduct market research, opportunity and competitive landscape for potential investments
- Performing financial analysis and modelling, and interpret company and financial data to help the investment team make investment decisions
- Take part in Investment and financing projects to conduct due diligence, feasibility work and business negotiations;
- Screening pitch decks, meeting startups and assisting with due diligence and writing investment memos
- Participating in events that help build the ecosystem for diverse entrepreneurs in technology and innovation
- Assisting with administrative and project-based responsibilities on ad-hoc basis
- 1 – 3 years of experience gained in investment banking, accounting, law, private equity, venture capital or management consulting
- Driven to excel, have a passion for venture capital & startups and knowledge in Southeast Asia
- Possess excellent financial modelling, analytical and quantitative skills
- Proficiency in financial and investment concepts
- Expert level Excel and PowerPoint skills
Sounds like you'll be an awesome fit? Please apply with your detailed resume and cover letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified!