We are looking for a driven, innovative and experienced individual to start out iPrice's Paid Marketing activities across SouthEast Asia. Someone that can demonstrate us to be able to punch above her/his weight class. That is, someone looking to step up her/his online marketing skills and accelerate her/his career growth in one of the fastest rising regional startups. You will be based out of our Regional Headquarters in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia).
Do you have a few years experience in managing Paid marketing Channels, such as Adwords (Search + GDN), FB Ads, Retargeting platforms, RTB,etc, in a top-class regional or global online venture?
Are you always exploring new features, products, innovative ad formats and strategies to test out?
Are you obsessed in developing automation strategies and tools to scale up each marketing channel?
And finally and probably most importantly, are you looking for a job which will allow you to have a direct and lasting impact on the growth trajectory of one of the fastest growing online venture in SEA in one of the hottest markets (eCommerce), proving you can succeed in an extremely challenging role, with infinite career upside?
If the answers to all the questions above is ‘YES!’, then we probably have the opportunity for you.
You will work closely with our Senior Vice President of Growth and will be responsible in setting up from the ground up and manage our Paid Marketing Channels.
Still undecided? Believe us, there is no better time to join iPrice as we have closed our latest funding round and are on a crazy growth trajectory.
Setting up and overseeing iPrice's Paid Marketing activities - Adwords (Search + GDN), FB Ads, Retargeting platforms, RTB, etc - across SouthEast Asia, with the goal of further accelerating our top-line growth, while keeping a tight control on the CAC and CLTV of our customers. This will include:
- Defining the optimal campaigns setup and accounts structure
- TESTING, TESTING and TESTING everything. ALWAYS challenging the status-quo
- Developing automation strategies (and ideal tools) to allow you delivering the job which would typically take an entire paid marketing team to perform. Efficiency and Scalability are keys within the company
- Setting up the correct tracking framework to be able to precisely assess the CLTV of each customer acquired through each channel
- Exploring on a ongoing basis new platform/product features and ad formats available
- Building, Scaling and Managing our Paid Marketing team across our 7 countries (MY, ID, SG, TH, VN, PH, HK)
- Partner with other internal teams such as Campaign Management, Content Marketing, Design, Product & Tech to execute and report on the different campaigns
- Develop metrics reporting and dashboards to track campaign performance and measure impact on business
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 3 years of working experience in Online Performance Marketing (ideally an eCommerce or online travel startup)
- Has worked directly or indirectly in several of the paid channels/platforms mentioned above and can demonstrate in-depth technical theoretical and practical know-how of their functioning
- Has excellent knowledge of Web Analytics platforms (GA primarily) and has a strong analytical mindset - experience with data-driven metrics to manage and measure business impact
- Has a tech-oriented mindset - you understand how most Ad Platforms work from the backend
- Always stay on top of the industry’s latest new products and innovations
- Can work independently with minimal supervision and a high level of proactivity
- Has excellent communication skills (verbal and written English)
- Demonstrated success driving cross-functional initiatives to completion
- Has a can-do attitude
- Is a hard-working and driven person
- Is genuinely passionate about online marketing and start ups
- Can prove a good understanding of the overall online marketing world
- Has a positive attitude and likes to have fun, aka laughs a lot while getting things done
- (bonus skill) Has experience in managing a multi-country Paid Marketing team and building up from scratch a marketing team
HERE'S THE DEAL:
- Opportunity to build from scratch several new marketing channels
- Being able to directly impact the long term success and growth of the business
- Be part of our Leads team from Day 1, and participate to the company strategic decisions, beyond your specific area of expertise
- Opportunity to contribute in making iPrice become an household name in SEA
- Opportunity to grow your managerial skills through the direct coaching of experienced startup and corporate managers (it's now Rocket Internet here :)
- Diverse culture of more than 25 nationalities within our team
- Opportunity to grow long term in a highly ambitious and VC backed company (DMP, AVG, Venturra, 500 Startups, Gobi Partners)
- Join a hyper fast growing organization (5x growth in the past 12 months)
- Work permit sponsorship for expatriates
- Competitive salary
- Participate on our weekly Fun Fridays