Salary (TWD) Not specified
Full Time | 9 Applicant(s)
Posted: 16 Feb 2016
1. Establish media contacts and build relationships
2. Create and manage corporate image and identity effectively
3. Responsible for expanding B2B opportunities and organizing relevant PR events
4. Comfortable with writing PR proposals and documents that may include event proposals, product descriptions and commercial video scripts.
5. Responsible for any business related to brand management and public relations matters
1. Excellent English writing and speaking skills are a must. Candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
2. The job position is located in Taiwan. Applicants must be willing to relocate. Applicants must hold a valid entry visa to Taiwan.