1. Bachelor’s degree, preferably in digital art, advertising, marketing, communication, or related field. 2. Ability to independently create multimedia contents and graphics. 3. Photoshop and video editing skills required. 4. Familiar with social media platforms including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. 5. Fluent in Chinese and English. Other language skill is a plus. 6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills.
We provide software solutions to make your life better. More than 100 million have witnessed the quality of their works first-hand up to date.
We are looking for a Digital Content Curator who offers creative thinking necessary to produce visual materials on our marketing platforms.
As a Digital Content Curator, you will need to mainly work independently on creating a digital content pool for our use on social media, newsletters, and other marketing materials. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with the marketing team to further develop social media communication strategy & execution plan across Kdan’s marketing platforms.
1. Create a content pool for social media, newsletters, and marketing materials.
2. Oversee image and video production, streamline photo sourcing.
3. Maintain high quality on creative deliverables.
4. Curate and manage brand and product content on websites, blogs, social media, marketing promotion & communication materials.
5. Work with graphic design team and content marketing team to deliver requested content when necessary.
6. Contribute to social media communication strategy.
1. Interest in content curation and social media management. Open-mindedness and willingness to learn.
2. Self-motivated, resourceful and possessing a positive, can-do attitude.
3. Organized and detail-oriented. Must be able to prioritize many tasks on hand.
4. Ability to work autonomously and as a part of the team.