Salary (USD) Not specified
Full Time | 4 Applicant(s)
Posted: 07 Sep 2016
About the company:
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Taiwan, KKday is Asia's leading travel e-commerce platform allowing travellers to connect with the local tours from all over the world. KKday has collected more than 6000 worldwide unique local experiences from our professional providers and unique local experts. We are now working hard on expanding the quantity and quality of our products, with the aim to provide our travel lovers a more wonderful and unforgettable experience in KKday.
We are seeking a talented and passionate Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEM Specialist), with a strong knowledge and background in digital marketing, to be a part of our Marketing Team. You will implement, manage, and consult on all Search Engine Optimization (SEO) activities, Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising campaigns and Google Display Ads (GDA), with a goal of maximizing return on investment and achieving strategic Key Performance Indicators for KKday. The candidate will also develop a program for KKday Singapore to drive traffic through search.
must have firsthand experience with analytics tools (AdWords, Google Analytics,
Adobe Analytics, etc) and experience in deriving insights from data, developing
custom dashboards and attribution modeling. The candidate has garnered a track
record of driving business results through search in an in-house marketing
function with an ecommerce company or performance marketing agency.
candidate has a passion and interest for all things digital, enjoys working
with team members, and can work under minimal supervision. If you thrive in a
fast-paced and dynamic startup environment, where no two days are ever the
same, then continue reading below. Because this is the right position for you!
· Strategic planning and management of SEO activities, PPC and GDA campaigns
· Conducts online keyword research to develop campaign strategies and proposals
· Analyzes campaign performance data to optimize and improve performance
· Manage bids and campaign spend to remain within allotted monthly budgets
· Research and analyze competitor advertising links
· Develop and implement link building strategy
· Writes analytical and weekly/monthly progress reports
· Work with the product team to ensure technical SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
· Work with marketing team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
· Stays on top of industry trends to identify new opportunities in the ever-changing digital marketing landscape
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent
• Strong academic background demonstrating first rate analytical capabilities
• Extensive knowledge of SEO, PPC and GDA
• Well documented track record of driving growth through SEM
• 3+ years of proven SEM operations in ecommerce, with a track record of driving revenue & growth
• Experiencing managing search for an ecommerce company or performance marketing agency
• Agency experience a plus.
· Loves to work in a startup
· Loves to travel
· Must have a passion and interest for Digital Marketing
· Strong understanding of the online marketing landscape in South East Asia, especially Singapore
· Depth of knowledge of paid, owned and earned media platforms
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Proficient in conducting research online
· Must be able to multi-task, and enjoy working in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
· Motivated and creative with the ability to self-manage
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Especially Excel)
· Strong knowledge of tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and AdWords.
· Google AdWords Certification required
· Fluent English mandatory while verbal fluency in Chinese a plus