Salary (SGD) Not specified
Full Time | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 10 Jan 2018
Sales operations: acquire and onboard business users by maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, and by developing and taking care of professional relationships.
Business development: develop new business opportunities and partnerships with customers
Sales standards: identify, build and enforce Standard Operating Procedures and Policies to support the activity and solve or prevent issues
Performance:constantly track the performance of your team to close deals and retain business users, and build corrective/improving initiatives.
As this role is expected to grow revenue and sales accounts, you will be compensated on an attractive performance based structure on top of basic salary.
We are looking for an individual with the right balance of left brain and right brain: you should not only be deeply empathetic and a great listener, but also analytical and able to think critically.
If you understand all things that are worth doing are never easy, and you want to become a better version of yourself, apply now!
What we seek:
- Strong local network on which to rely for expanding the business.
- Can-do attitude and grit to make things happen, to identify and leverage new opportunities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to communicate accurately to potential users.
- Charming personality to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Strong at negotiation to get the best deal out of every partnership.
What you’ll need:
- 1-2 years sales working experience (statup/logistic indistry is a plus)
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- College degree / Diploma holder
- Singaporean/Singapore PR preferred
Interested Applicants, kindly apply through our job portal - https://jobs.lever.co/lalamove/71155016-df26-4a79-b219-d8b6d683d6b9