Salary (SGD) 4K - 6K
Full Time | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 16 Mar 2017
If you like to build an exciting big data platform, and have a flair for it we are interested in talking to you. Leadbook.com is changing the world of business by allowing any company in the world to find new customers faster. Leadbook's global database has 60 million executive contacts from 7 million companies across 145 countries. Leadbook relies on artificial intelligence technology for real-time updates and verifications using social networks and thousands of online sources.
What You'll Do
* Design and develop a highly scalable, end to end pipeline, to consume, integrate and analyze large volumes of complex data.
* Improve quality of data, and ingest data from several data sources using different crawling techniques.
* Develop creative ideas on how to work better and smarter. Influence and participate in top-priority projects that have a real impact.
Who You Are
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Strong in design patterns, data structures, and algorithms using python (3+ years exp)
* Min 2 years of working experience in Shell Scripting, SQL, & NoSQL technologies (Cassandra, MongoDB)
* Good knowledge in ElasticSearch development, optimization and performance tuning
* Strong understanding of Cloud technologies such as architecting, developing or maintaining cloud solutions in cloud environments (e.g Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services).
* Experience with Data mining and Text mining is a plus
* Ability to learn quickly, deeply adaptable and with a passion for solving hard problems.
• Attractive remuneration
• Directly contribute to building a world-class product
• Have loads of fun helping grow a business
• Have a voice in a flat organizational structure
• Work from a central location, close to public transport and MRT
• Flexible hours (full-time) • Great training, support and coaching provided
• Awesome coffee and chocolate
• Massive upside potential with equity offered to the best candidates.
Applicant must be Singaporean or PR. Only short-listed candidates will be notified Interested candidates are welcome to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org