Leadbook is a global leader in business data for Asia.
Leadbook is a B2B sales leads cloud platform, allowing any company in the world to find new prospects faster and better than any other method. Leadbook proprietary database has 15,000,000 company profiles with contacts, all in Asia-Pacific and updated real-time using unique data science technologies.
Leadbook subscribers can use intelligent targeting tools to find new prospects who look like their ideal customers. Our customers report an average 300% more sales leads with 90% time saved on research.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Director of Engineering to accelerate the development of our sales leads and business data platform. Join a highly motivated team of software engineers and data scientists to build an exciting new product.
- As Tech lead, work closely with the CEO to further develop our platform, enhancing it with more vital features and be responsible for making them happen, defining and plan the technology stack, architecture, infrastructure and scalability – building, maintaining and monitoring them, scale the tech team
- Able to personally develop, update, maintain and debug our Platform and website, own and manage our proprietary Database, manage both front-end and back-end activities and take a key role in making technical and product decisions
- Own and manage our Data processing workflow from crawling to parsing, to postprocessing and to the output to Cassandra and then Elasticsearch
- Own and manage our Apache Spark engine for our large-scale data processing, Spark libraries including SQL and DataFrames, Mllib for machine learning, GraphX and Spark Streaming
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- 10+ years in Software engineering, with relevant experience in Django Phyton, Infrastructure and Database management with Spark, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, AWS S3, Spark and Spark tools including Spark SQL for SQL and DataFrames, MLlib for machine learning, GraphX for graph processing, and Spark Streaming for stream processing
- Experience in scaling distributed systems and data stores (such as PostgreSQL, Redis, etc.) with good understanding of service oriented architecture, data modeling, indexing and associated trade-offs
- Familiarity with online payments systems, information security vulnerabilities and risk management
- 6-10 years of experience in a technical leadership capacity, including building complex and structured data-driven platform in software/online industry
We are looking for Doers and Creative Thinkers; someone that is not afraid to think out of the box and bring in unique ideas.
Candidates will have direct contribution in building the product and making an impact immediately, along with having loads of opportunity to voice their opinions, be part of the execution and have loads of fun. Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Salary commensurate with experience.
To the best candidates we will offer an exciting and rewarding equity plan.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their latest CVs to email@example.com or via this site.