1K - 1.5K
Full Time |
Posted: 19 May 2017
Oddle is a Software-as-a-Service company offering a smart online ordering system for F&B businesses to manage their delivery and takeaway orders and grow their business
We have embarked on a journey where we can support more restaurants around the world with a scalable, robust system. By joining our Engineering Team, you get to work on a product that has revolutionized the way food & beverages establishments can grow their own delivery and takeout business. The team constantly tackles challenges in payments, notifications, mapping, and complex algorithms so as to deliver a simple, seamless experience for both businesses and consumers.
What you will do:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities with internal and external users
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Update existing tests in the automation test suite.
- Write test planning documentation from requirements specifications.
- Review all testing documents and other test-related documentation.
- Assist in implementation of the overall testing strategy.
- Ensure that quality standards are adhered to during the development of products.
- Add new tests and expand the automation test suite.
- Collect and create test data for functional and non-functional testing.
- Run functional and non-functional tests.
- Liaise with developers during the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in software quality assurance
- Knowledge in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- (Bonus) Knowledge in Junit testing and Selenium framework