Business Development Hacker
16K - 20K
Full Time |
Posted: 09 Nov 2018
Business Development, Business Strategy, Market Research, Deal Structuring, Business Analysis, Research, Closing Deals
Your life. Sponsored by Oodies.
Watch ads to earn daily power-ups and rewards.
We are looking for a stellar Business 'Growth Hacker’ to play a critical role in spinning up OneOneDay’s concepts to market and scaling OneOneDay globally.
This role bases out of our lovely Hong Kong offices, and comes with a heavy focus on executing fiercely OneOneDay’s major strategic initiatives. You will work closely with the Founder and the rest of the team. Proactivity and autonomy are particularly valued here. Come on board OneOneDay’s ad-venture if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day!
What you'll be doing in this role:
- Be OneOneDay’s authority on all things business operations.
- Spearhead OneOneDay’s strategic initiatives and act as OneOneDay's evangelist.
- Provide deep research and analysis. Create financial models and develop business proposals and collaboration plans for different stakeholders.
- Explore and orchestrate strategic and business partnerships with the world’s largest advertisers, foundations, NGOs and investors.
We are looking for people who:
- Like solving hard problems and thrive on the challenge of intense workloads.
- Have top-notch research, analytical, negotiation and forecasting skills.
- Obsess over closing deals and turning ideas into reality.
- Hold themselves to impeccably high performance standards.
- Comfortable with being thrown in at the deep end and able to work independently with minimal supervision and support.
- Hustle and get your hands dirty with a variety of different tasks.
What's nice to have from you:
- Work experience in an early stage startup and cross-functional team culture.
- Experience in opening up new markets.
- Passion for global issues, social innovation, social entrepreneurship and nonprofits.
Fresh graduates with relevant internship and extracurricular experience are always welcome!
To apply, send your CV with your date of availability and expected salary; a note on how OneOneDay and such a role excites you most, and why you’d be our best ad-venturer, to recruit (at) adcareproject (dot) com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.