User Acquisition Specialist
Salary (THB) Not specified
Full Time |
Posted: 17 Mar 2017
Analytics, Media Buying, Advertising
Playlab is a leading game developer & publisher that has grown from a handful of passionate gamers to a group of 80 and more enthusiasts striving to create the best games for iOS and Android devices.
If you are a business-savvy number-cruncher, an expert in ad campaign development and execution, and loves to work in a fun environment right in the heart of Bangkok, then you might just be the one we want!
The User Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for managing large-scale advertising campaigns for our upcoming games. This person is an analytical and business-savvy number-cruncher who can independently manage multiple advertising campaigns as well as coordinate creative development and program execution.
This role is well suited for those who are analytically strong and want to make a direct impact on the growth of the business.
What you will be doing:
- Lead, oversee and execute development of performance plans for newly launched games
- Work on new and existing titles and build advertising plans, performance metrics, and budgets that align with Playlab goals – and be prepared to update them quickly as priorities may shift.
Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Identify new partner, platform, and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing.
- Partner with International and Localization teams to support International advertising as appropriate.
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities, prioritize, execute, track results and communicate to game and marketing teams.
- Daily, weekly, and quarterly budget forecasting and reporting of results.
- Help improve marketing best practices and documentation of these practices
What you will bring
- Mobile consumer advertising or mobile media buying experience
- Strong analytical skills
Intuitive grasp of data and strong with Excel
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must.
- Experience 3 years– and a desire – to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization.
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken.
What you will get
- Being part of Asia’s most influential gaming company. Join our International team of 15+ nationalities. Our main official language is English.
- Work in one of the coolest office with Game area, Relax zone and well-stocked kitchen, located in the coolest neighborhood of Bangkok
- Work in small agile team, where your work is recognized and your individuality respected
- Flexible working hours
- Cool perks;Free Daily Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
- Invitation to knowledge sharing, meetup, talks and many other cool events.
For non-Thai, we will also assist in getting Visa and Work Permit.
Our recruiting process will include Screening test, Onsite Interview and Onsite Test day. The process usually takes around 2 - 4 weeks from receiving your application, depending on where you are in the world.