Salary (SGD) 4K - 5K
Full Time | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 10 Jan 2019
XINDOTS is hiring. We are a young team of passionate individuals looking for an experienced Digital Marketer to build online brand awareness across Singapore.
The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to the team by implementing and coordinating digital marketing activities for XINDOTS. The incumbent will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all digital marketing campaigns in order to drive digital awareness and inbound leads across a global spectrum of communication service providers.
Xindots Website URL: www.xindots.com
Bao He Group Website URL: www.baohegroup.com
- Ensure search engine optimisation for mobile applications.
- Track, analyse and report campaign performance using Google Analytics/Firebase.
- Develop media plans and be in charged with community upkeep of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Define, measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess performance against KPI and ROI goals.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO position for target keywords.
- Understand and able to construct and make amendments to Wordpress websites.
- Research and analyse competitor's advertising links.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results on executed campaigns.
- Monitor and run SEO/SEM keyword performance daily.
- Clearly and concisely present actionable insights from data to support the organisation’s campaigns and promotions.
- Liaise with media agencies to implement and continuously optimise paid digital media to support brand, drive traffic and engage audience.
- Assist and execute any works as assigned and deemed necessary.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or any related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years of related work experience in digital marketing including SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Adwords and Keyword Analysis for driving campaigns and ensuring successful roll-out.
- Demonstrate knowledge and competencies in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and Google Keyword Planner.
- Possess a flair for copy-writing and copy-editing.
- Proficient in editing software to develop content, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, etc.
- Familiar with Content Management Systems such as Wordpress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Fluent in English to prepare/proofread web content
- Analytical, meticulous, creative, independent and self-motivated.
5 days work week; Mon to Fri 09:30-18:00; Positive and energetic working environment
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume and indicate your last drawn/current salary, Expected salary and Notice period.
Applicant require work pass need not apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.