| Hong Kong
Salary (USD) Not specified
Full Time | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 10 Jul 2017
Set Sail Software
Our company is a leading bot maker in Hong Kong. As we are entering an unprecedented age in which every business will adopt digital workforce at an exponential rate, our company offers an artificial intelligence platform for enterprise to build conversation robots (‘chatbots’) in Cantonese, Mandarin and English that can talk naturally with customers across various platforms such as WeChat, Messenger and mobile app. Our clients include prominent insurance companies, retail & consumer brands, real estate developers and multinational conglomerates.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who will embark an exciting journey with us to develop intelligent agents for our clients in the areas of customer services, product recommendations, and sales management. If you fancy building a “Siri” type of robots that have real life use cases, this might interest you.
• Work hand-in-hand with the co-founding team?
• Gain hands-on experience building and deploying Chatbots and AI-powered Virtual Assistants using our NLP engine and bot framework?
• Research and enhance the techniques in Natural Language Processing?
• Research unsupervised learning models, setup relevant experiments and prototype solutions?
• Implement and maintain performant, scalable and relatable production systems?
• Develop web-based user interfaces, dashboard, and tools?
Looking for candidates who:
• Understand machine learning fundamentals such as feature extraction, learning algorithms, training and evaluation. Experience with NLP a plus (parsing, classification, word-embeddings, etc.)?
• Execute projects that accurately measure the quality of your work?
• Familiar with cloud computing platforms such as Amazon AWS?
• Curious about latest technologies and are motivated by real world application of A.I. technologies?
• Able to communicate well in English and Cantonese, Mandarin a plus?
If this sounds interesting to you, apply! Our team is happy to meet you in person and discuss the role in details.
Application: Please send resume to email@example.com