Salary (USD) Not specified
Full Time | 4 Applicant(s)
Posted: 28 Sep 2018
Exciting opportunity to build and lead the marketing function for a well funded early stage startup
Looking for a high potential marketing professional who is ready to take up a marketing head role
Our Client is a well-funded tech start-up, backed by US investors, launching in January 2019. Through digital products, they aim to provide people a new set of tools to get ahead in their careers and lives and reach their goals faster.
In this role you will be a key member of the team and responsible for the overall marketing strategy globally. You will:
· Implement strategies to achieve exponential user growth and GMV targets
· Manage a team of 3 people to start with, thereafter growing the team in line with business growth
· Manage digital marketing, strategic partnerships, offline marketing and design
· Work together with strategic investors in order to leverage relationships for global growth
· Work closely with the CEO on achieving future growth plans
You have strong at least 5 years experience in digital marketing and have also led small teams ideally within the technology or media industry. Prior experience within a startup where you have driven user growth on a regional or global level would be a strong advantage. You also possess demonstrable experience in using analytics to develop a high-growth marketing strategy based on data. You are highly result oriented with an instinct for ROI analysis and have strong problem solving skills and resourcefulness, curiosity and resilience.
Please apply for this job using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/81626090