Salary (SGD) 42K - 72K
Full Time | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 22 Jun 2018
Our client is a brand marketing growth agency with the vision to humanise brands. They have led brand and integrated marketing initiatives/campaigns (leads generation, customer engagement and sales-marketing growth) for clients such as the Prime Ministers Office (Singapore), ASUS and numerous high-growth startups.
They are now looking to hire an ambitious Copywriting & Content Marketing Specialist and wants a growth plan to a Head of Creative role.
Really, this is for you to design.
Our client will coach you to increase potential and opportunities for you to develop your capabilities. As an agency focusing on growth for both internal and external stakeholders, they will work with the right individual to craft out their exact job responsibilities. Certainly, this is from the fundamentals that you'll be a wordsmith defending them from the non-grammatical folks!
Desired Skills and Experience:
• You have at least 4 years within copywriting & content marketing in a digital marketing company. You have strong writing skills in English and are well versed with SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social media platforms.
• You understand marketing principles such as target segmentation, Buyer's Journey, Value proposition, position, SWOT analysis, Business model Canvas.
• You have basic knowledge of website design, html, search and social advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, email marketing, and e-commerce
• You possess excellent interpersonal, communication skills and listening skills, with the ability to respond to briefs accurately
• You are good at prioritizing and are self-directed learner who enjoys a fast-paced work environment