Salary (SGD) Not specified
Full Time | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 24 Feb 2018
Solaria Labs is an innovation center focused on disrupting the traditional insurance model and diversifying into new products and sectors including the Gig Economy, Connected Life, On-Demand Mobility, Modern Aging, and Cybersecurity. Founded by Liberty Mutual, a global insurance company based in the US, we have been successfully launching new products and spinning out new companies for over 2 years in Boston and have just launched our new lab in Singapore. We are looking for innovators who are entrepreneurial, passionate about driving impact, and willing to test and learn.
As a Principal Developer in Solaria Labs, you’ll be a part of a growing team looking to develop new products and services that will move Liberty beyond insurance and disrupt the industry. You will work in a small, multi-disciplinary, fast-moving team that builds digital products, services and experiences based on critical consumer needs. You will play a critical role in building solutions from scratch, iterating quickly and getting them market ready.
About the job:
• Collaborate with a small team of product owners, market researchers, and designers to translate product requirements and consumer feedback into technical requirements
• Drive the creation of new web services and apps from prototype to live product
• Leverage a wide variety of client and server side frameworks and technologies to build and iterate quickly
• Create connections and partner with development teams in the Boston Lab, core Liberty team, and external partners
• Explore emerging technologies to contribute to product ideation including Computer Vision, Blockchain, Internet of Things, Autonomous Vehicles, and more
• Passion for building powerful but easy-to-use solutions with real impact on consumers
• Comfortable with ambiguity and capable of self-starting and self-organizing
• Ability to build and iterate on full stack prototypes under aggressive deadlines
• Deep experience with front-end design and development including translating wireframes and interactive prototypes into live products
• Experience with Mobile Responsive Design, HTML5, and/or app-driven languages (Swift, C++ and Java)