Salary (SGD) Not specified
Full Time | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 24 Feb 2018
Solaria Labs is an innovation center focused on disrupting the traditional insurance model and diversifying into new products and sectors including the Gig Economy, Connected Life, On-Demand Mobility, Modern Aging, and Cybersecurity. Founded by Liberty Mutual, a global insurance company based in the US, we have been successfully launching new products and spinning out new companies for over 2 years in Boston and have just launched our new lab in Singapore. We are looking for innovators who are entrepreneurial, passionate about driving impact, and willing to test and learn.
As a UX designer in Solaria Labs, you’ll be a part of a growing team looking to develop new products and services that will move Liberty beyond insurance and disrupt the industry. You will work in a small, multi-disciplinary, fast-moving team that builds digital products, services and experiences based on critical consumer needs and can expect that your insights will help drive the design and development of our solutions.
• Collaborate with a small team of product owners, market researchers, and developers to translate consumer insights into product and service designs
• Drive the development of our user interaction approach through user-focused research, including emotional reaction testing, usability testing, contextual interviews, and more
• Assist with information architecture activities, like prototyping, card sorting, persona development, journey mapping, and more
• Utilize industry research to inform and provide design recommendations
• Passion for creating beautiful, easy to use solutions with real impact on consumers
• Comfortable with ambiguity and capable of self-starting and self-organizing
• Deep experience designing digital products and services and using customer insights to drive design and development decisions
• Demonstrated ability to work across the complete innovation journey from sketching and storyboarding, to wire framing and prototyping, to A/B testing and user interaction analytics
• Experience working with product owners, developers and designers from different backgrounds and integrating design ideas and opinions to reach agreement
• Extensive experience with a variety of graphic design (InDesign, Photoshop, etc), web design (HTML, CSS, etc), interactive prototyping tools (Balsamiq, Axure RP, etc), and/or other related applications