Salary (SGD) 500 - 500
Internship | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 05 Sep 2017
We're a venture-backed AI company looking for software development interns with an entrepreneurial mindset!
You could be a current student or someone who’s switching jobs or have just come out of bootcamp. Internship should be at least 3 months.
Proficiency in Swift, Android, React Native, Python and/or Ruby on Rails.
- Some experience working on mobile apps, chatbots or machine learning.
- Interest in AI.
- An entrepreneurial and experimental mindset.
What you will receive:
- A unique opportunity to work on a rapidly growing, global technology startup!
- Mentorship by the founders, Harvard/Stanford graduates who are serial entrepreneurs
- Clear and significant responsibilities that impact the company’s bottom-line
- Hands-on learning about strategy, growth, product development and engineering
- Lots of fun and camaraderie!
Who we are:
SUP is a social AI company applying machine learning to social data. We currently have an iOS messenger app that predicts who in your network is free to meet up at any one point in time, based on historical behaviour. Our app is already in 40 countries and we are looking to build even more exciting products.
We are led by a Harvard/MIT/Stanford team looking to build a world-class company. Contact us at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter, if you're interested to be an early member of a growing startup, with a democratic and collaborative team culture.
more at http://suptheapp.com