Salary (MYR) Not specified
Full Time | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 19 Oct 2018
As you work with our various clients in South East Asia, you will have the chance to see what happens behind the scenes, helping them streamline their operations, while managing a team of SupaAgents and ensuring a high level of customer service.
* Liaising with clients directly via e-mails, telephone, video conferencing, or postal mail
* Training and monitoring a team consisting of remote workers and in-house staff
* Producing SOPs, documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
* Managing client databases including cleaning, updating or creation, ensuring confidentiality at all times
* Ensuring project objectives and deadlines are met
You must be able to operate in a fast-paced professional environment, participate in administrative tasks and project control activities, effectively managing multiple priorities. To be successful you will have be a self-starter and resourceful, willing to be flexible in an ever-changing start-up landscape and take ownership of managing various clients/project.
* Possess university degree, some working experience is a plus but fresh graduates welcome
* Resourceful – looks for and tries different ways to arrive at a solution if the general route does not work.
* Client management – Able to communicate ideas and information effectively in writing for the needs of the client
* Effective organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet deliverables in a timely manner.
* Self-driven and a results oriented – does what it takes to meet targets
* High level of commitment, integrity and have an excellent “can do” working attitude
* Technically savvy, awesome Google search skills
* Effective organisational skills and fast implementation of tasks
* Attention to detail and efficient time management skills – able to multitask and manage one’s own time and the time of others.
* Good spoken and written English; fluency in Chinese and/or Bahasa Malaysia and/or Bahasa Indonesia is a plus
Ideally, you should have:
* superior communication and interpersonal skills
* telephone manners and manners in general!
* high proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word, Google Sheets, Docs and Calendar
* basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign is a plus
* excellent internet research and navigation skills
* strong organisational and planning abilities
* urgency to meet deliverables in a timely manner
* typing skills like a pro (min 45 wpm)