Salary (MYR) Not specified
Internship | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 19 Oct 2018
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with a Project Manager ensuring targets and assignments are met.
* Assist in a range of projects in the Operations Team.
* Be responsible for variety of administrative and clerical duties necessary to run a business efficiently and profitably including database cleaning, lead generation, data entry, and market research as well as general administrative duties.
* Potentially be assisting Project Managers in managing project team, preparing documentations, quality checks and any work that the Project Manager needs help with.
* Working hours: 9am-6pm, Mondays to Fridays.
* Minimum internship duration is 3 months.
Candidate must be able to operate in a fast-paced professional environment, participate in business and administrative tasks, project control activities, and effectively managing multiple priorities. To be successful you will need effective organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet deliverables in a timely manner.
* Possess or working towards a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, BA or other professional degree.
* Fast learner, self-driven and a results oriented – does what it takes to meet targets.
* High level of commitment, integrity and have an excellent “can do” working attitude.
* Efficient time management skills – able to multitask and manage one’s own time.
* Resourceful – looks for and tries different ways to arrive at a solution if the general route does not work.
Ideally, you should have:
* Good spoken and written English.
* Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
* Telephone manners and manners in general!
* Urgency to meet deliverables in a timely manner.
* High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
* High proficiency with Google Sheets, Docs and Calendar.
* Excellent internet research and navigation skills.
* Typing skills like a pro (min 45 wpm).