What you do as Content Copywriter (Profiles) at TalentTribe:
As a Content Copywriter (Profiles), you will be in charge of producing the written content on our beautiful profiles for different companies. Examples:
- SGAG: https://talenttribe.asia/companies/sgag
- Grab: https://talenttribe.asia/companies/grab
- Shopback: https://talenttribe.asia/companies/shopback
- Night Owl Cinematics: https://talenttribe.asia/companies/nightowlcinematics
You may also have the chance to expand your work scope, to include writing content for our social media channels, SEO-optimised website content, or publishing your own articles for our Editorial blog.
How you’ll create an impact in your role:
- You’ll write compelling copy for our company profiles.
- Success in this role means that you are (1) able to draw readers in with your content, and (2) include enough concrete examples such that readers can visualise & understand what working in the company entails – both the good and bad, just by reading your content.
- You’ll have the opportunity to head down to the offices of our featured clients like Grab, Sephora and Singtel to speak to their employee(s), and learn about what it is like to work there. You will then turn this exciting information into content for the company profile.
- You will use tools like Google Analytics and more, to measure and analyse what’s working and what isn’t, with regards to the content that we create. You will then propose strategies to change what isn’t working.
- You’ll brainstorm and ideate for strategies to distribute these content on other channels, and draw in more jobseekers to our platform.
- You’ll produce the copy for any other marketing channels – including Facebook, our website and SEO content, marketing collaterals, and more. To communicate the TalentTribe brand messaging, in a tone that is consistent with our brand.
- You may have a chance to start and grow your own author portfolio. Write and create insightful articles for our career blog. Learn how to leverage social media and other growth hacking channels to distribute these content to a wider audience.
Traits we are looking out for:
- You’re excited about writing good content.
- Uncovering what working at different companies is like, and being able to rapidly grow the number of authentic and insightful company features on the TalentTribe website energizes you.
- You’re able to write compelling copy that draws readers in.
- You are able to analyse and break down what goes into the TalentTribe tone, and produce content that is consistent with that. You dislike fluffy content. You hold yourself responsible for only giving concrete examples that give readers actionable tips and “aha” moments.
- You’re able to synthesise different sources of information (e.g. scattered insights from different employees in hour-long transcripts), identify the most important points and eloquently communicate these information in your content.
- You’re an independent self-learner who will take any chance you get to improve your writing skills. Think: Googling for ways to improve your writing, sharing what you’ve learnt with the team, suggesting ideas on how to improve our content production efforts.
- You’re meticulous and push for excellence. You don’t let simple mistakes like grammatical errors, formatting issues and other details slip past you.
- You’re a Singaporean/ PR or foreigner with authorization to work in Singapore.
- Preference for candidates with prior content writing or marketing/ advertising experience.
How to apply as Content Copywriter (Profiles) at TalentTribe:
Send us your:
- Your updated resume
- Portfolio of copies you have written in the past (preferred), or any marketing work you’ve done – this can include projects done in school, past internships or recreationally.
- Duration of internship commitment you’re looking at
Email us at [email protected] with the subject:
Application for Content Copywriter (Profiles) | Full-Time Internship | Your Name
Only applicants with all of the above fields addressed will be considered. Shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview. Good luck!
This is a full-time internship position. If you are looking at part-time internships / freelance work, reach us at [email protected] and we’re happy to explore further.