Salary (IDR) 3M - 6M
Full Time | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 10 Jan 2019
TalentTribe is looking for a front-end developer to build and grow our career discovery platform for millennials. Expect to work closely with the co-founders and be immersed in the life of a start-up, with full autonomy and freedom. This role is based in our Batam office.
Here’s what you’ll get to do in this role:
• Front-end web development: Develop beautiful, responsive and performant web interfaces catering to multiple devices & screen resolutions, based on wireframes.
• Software testing & troubleshooting: There are always bugs that come up and need fixing. Measure, diagnose and improve product performance.
We are looking for people who have:
• Proficiency in React JS
• Ability to communicate well in English This is important because you will be working closely with the team based in Singapore, and the communication will be in English.
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
• Ability to learn fast independently and act fast As an early-stage start-up, there’s often limited resources & time to provide step-by-step guidance. We’ve had the best experience with team members who’re resourceful, independent & fast learners.
• Ability to communicate between the business side and tech side
• Ability to translate business needs into product requirements
If you’ve decided to apply…
Send the following documents to [email protected] with the subject title “Front-End Web Developer Application – TalentTribe”.
• Portfolio of past products you’ve shipped or any past work that showcase your skills, such as GitHub account
This position closes on 13 Jan 2019. Applicants will be processed on an ongoing basis. Shortlisted candidates should hear back within 1 week. Unsuccessful candidates may not be notified.
Get to know us: We’re TalentTribe.
TalentTribe is on a mission to help millennials discover a career they’ll love, by showing them an inside look into the culture, people office and daily work life in different companies. See what it’s like to work at different companies, even before you apply.
This home-grown start-up was founded in Dec 2016 by two SMU graduates who realised that finding a job is not the hard part. Finding a career you love is. Read more about our story here: https://vulcanpost.com/605974/talentribe-helping-singapore-millennials-find-jobs/