Salary (SGD) Not specified
Internship | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 10 Oct 2017
If you are passionate about videography, and you are confident with managing video projects, producing your own photo / video content and post-production, this position is perfect for you.
TalentTribe is on a mission to help Millennials like yourself discover a career you’ll love. Get an inside look into different companies and careers, on our website. See what it is like to work there, even before applying.
We’re expanding and excited about the possibility of having you onboard. Expect to work directly with the company founders and be immersed in the life of a start-up, with full autonomy and freedom.
Exciting projects you will work towards leading:
• Create captivating videos that tell the story of companies featured on TalentTribe. Strategize on ideas to streamline the video filming process, or create better videos with more natural, candid & useful insights from our interviews of employees.
• Repurpose the exciting video content of our featured employers like Sephora, SingTel and TheSmartLocal into bite-sized, compelling videos for social media. Ideate on strategies to create video content that resonates with Millennial job-seekers, with potential for virality.
• Develop the video brand identity of TalentTribe. Design our video frames, cover images, ending credits and more. Take charge of the visual designs of our TalentTribe videos and help us create even more beautiful and impactful videos for our featured employers.
• Proficient with professional camera operations (e.g. DSLR, Osmo+)
• Proficient at video post-production software including Premiere Pro and / or After Effects
• Portfolio of past video projects required (e.g. recreational videos, client shoots, etc.)
• Singaporean/ PR or foreigners with authorization to work in Singapore
Traits we are looking out for:
• Perceptive and have a good eye for video content that can resonate strongly with Millennial job-seekers, and achieve virality
• Good eye for designing minimalist but impactful visuals that can help TalentTribe videos stand out aesthetically
• Creative, strategic and full of ideas that are both innovative and realistic
• Able to work independently – confident with taking on client filmings alone, liaising with our clients directly and advising clients on the videos & interviews execution – to capture the most candid and useful content for Millennial jobseekers.
This is a full-time internship position. If you are looking at part-time / project / full-time positions, reach us at [email protected] and we’re happy to explore further.
Increase your chance of getting hired:
• Read every requirement in this JD meticulously. If you get to the interview stage, we enjoy having a candid conversation with you on how well you think you fit the bill for this role, and areas you aren’t confident about that you’d like to work on together.
• Research on what we do as TalentTribe. It’s unbelievably easy to tell when applicants are not familiar with what we do, and that’s an immediate dealbreaker in our interviews.
Interested in joining the TalentTribe team? Send us:
1. Your updated resume
2. Portfolio of past videography / photography projects
3. Duration of commitment you’re looking at
4. Your answer to this question:
You’re tasked with capturing photos & videos for a profile like this for our new client.
Your aim is to get the employees to open up, and share as much candid & useful insights as possible, while reducing the time needed for post-production.
Walk us through a step-by-step process of what you’d do – from pre-filming planning & liaising, to the filming day and then post-production.
Email us at [email protected]
Note: Do ensure that all of the above fields are addressed in your email application.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview. Good luck!