| China, Singapore
Salary (SGD) 2.5K - 4K
Full Time | 5 Applicant(s)
Posted: 09 Jan 2018
We're ready to tell China's story to Southeast Asia, and we want you to come on board.
Help us shape the narrative of China's economic rise to your peers, community and industry. Bring innovative tech to the region, and help SEA companies expand by tapping into China's vast market and resources.
We’re looking for a person to run business development and partnerships in the Southeast Asian region.
- Bridging China and SEA on various levels
- Making and executing negotiations with partners
- Localising our products for the SEA market
- Writing about notable SEA startups with strong Chinese links
- The go-to source of knowledge with regards to the Chinese tech industry
- Representing TechNode at partner events throughout the region
To do this well, you’ll need:
- A natural curiosity for people and their needs
- Self starter and strong ownership of your projects
- To be a team player, because no man is an island
- Initiative to always be looking out for opportunities
- A strong attention to detail
- Good negotiating skills
- BONUS: strong Eng/Chinese language skills a plus, prior sales experience
What you’ll get:
- Attractive remuneration
- Freedom and flexibility to plan your time
- An in-depth look into China’s tech scene
- Build your networks and links with important Chinese industry players
- Opportunity to expand and manage your own team in the future
If this is you, talk to us today! Better still, show us you’re ready and connect with us on Wechat. Add Jeriel on WeChat at jerielt.