Salary (SGD) Not specified
Full Time | 12 Applicant(s)
Posted: 15 Dec 2016
TNB Ventures is a Singapore based venture capital firm investing into early stage tech startups. The firm is led by entrepreneurs with proven operational experience and exits under their belts, as well as diverse and complementary background in fund management, software and precision engineering
TNB Ventures was also recently appointed as the Singapore Government’s co-investment partner and an appointed accelerator.
· Overall management and coordination of the acceleration programme and key initiatives within the programme
· Business development and strategic partnership building with key partners in the eco-system
· Marketing and awareness drive
· Coordinate events within the overall acceleration programme and sponsorship
· Post programme reporting and analysis
· Able to work independently and execution focused to get things done
· Team player and strong coordinating skills
· Creativity in getting things done
· Organized and detail oriented and also able to think about the big picture
· Understanding of technology startups or past experience in running or being in one is a plus
· Past experience in running incubator and acceleration programmes is a big plus, if not a must.