Salary (SGD) Not specified
Full Time | 5 Applicant(s)
Posted: 14 Nov 2016
Are you energized by people and enjoy sales? Do you have a managerial streak in you that likes things to run smoothly and efficiently? Do you enjoy working in community with clients and team members? Are you active in the networking community of Singapore startup space with a slew of good contacts? Are you a connector who enjoys bringing people together?
We have a rare opening for a dedicated Co-working Community Manager to run our newest facility in Singapore where we are creating a most unique and inspiring workspace.
· Manage all inbound sales leads and generate new leads from various sources
· Create a co-working community with a friendly, collaborative atmosphere where businesses can thrive and work together
· Make sure the facility strikes the perfect balance between professional and relaxed atmosphere
· Develop community activities that enhance the overall working experience
· Source and manage external events for the benefit of members
· Attend outside events to boost awareness about this co-work space and bring in new leads
· Give guided tours of the space to potential members
· Sign up new members and integrate them into the community
· Create retention plans to keep member occupancy steady and growing
· Manage front desk and daily operations of space
· Serve as a human LinkedIn, connecting relevant people to one another
We're looking for a smart, organized, self-starter with a high level of energy and enthusiasm who wants to take a management role in building this space and community. You will essentially be running your own small business, so there’s not much you won’t be doing. We need someone who can wear many hats (actually, all of the hats), and do it with flexibility and good humor.
You have to love people. We can’t stress this enough. The community manager must engage their community with a smile and friendly demeanor every day.
The ability to create a community requires a highly sociable and diplomatic person who is comfortable being assertive and friendly at the same time.
Sales is an integral part of filling the co-workspace. It will be your responsibility to run your space and meet your financial sales goals every month. Whether in the community or in the lounge, you will always be selling.
Problem solving and thinking on your feet is a must. This job requires the ability to resolve many unique problems. Being resourceful will allow you to resolve issues without needing micromanagement or constant supervision.
Skills you should have:
· Strong writing and presentation skills
· Professional Communications
· Event planning
· Social Media Management
· Social Extroverted personality
· Office Management
· Facilities Management
· Fostering Collaboration
· Understanding of P&Ls and Sales Projections
Education and Experience Desired
· Bachelor's Degree preferred in Marketing, Communication or Hospitality management
· Sales and/or hospitality experience
· Sales Management positions
· Events Management
· Real Estate Management or Apartment Management
· Community Building positions