Using the latest sensor technology, Taidii helps preschools to improve their productivity and service quality. We have proven track records with hundreds of kindergartens across Singapore, ASEAN and China. Since its initial B2B product offering, Taidii is now quickly expanding into the B2C market for parents of students. With our comprehensive database, Taidii provides value-added services such as school communication and social networking services to parents.
1. Deploy integrated IT solutions for our customers (both hardware and software)
2. Manage the whole life cycle of requirements gathering
3. Ensure the system goes live and consistently improving the customer experience
4. Work closely with local and overseas customer support teams to deliver the best customer service
· A good IT background and knowledge in both hardware and software.
· Pleasant and outgoing personality with good interpersonal and communication skills. Good Verbal communication ability in Chinese will be an advantage.
· Familiarity with mobile apps and ERP systems will be a plus.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment