TNB Ventures is the leading multi-stage venture capital platform for emerging startups in the Smart Cities ecosystem. The firm is founded by experienced veterans in their respective fields, who have all played pivotal roles in the development and growth of the regional startup ecosystem.
The Marketing and Communications Manager at TNB Ventures would be playing a strategic role in shaping the Company’s physical and web presence, search engine optimization, inbound marketing (blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, custom landing pages, etc.,) as well as participating in lead generation efforts to drive profitable opportunities. This position shall also manage the overall communications and PR strategy of the company which includes events, marketing collaterals & presentations.
· Sourcing of sponsorships for activities and events, and identifying various publicity angles for TNB Ventures
· Conceptualize, plan & implement various marketing activities
· Conduct qualitative and quantitative evaluations to assess the effectiveness of campaigns and activities
· Design, deliver and execute all corporate communications for TNB
· Write business proposals & marketing collaterals
· Create marketing materials, both print and electronic
· Should be Creative & imaginative
· Possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and must be resourceful
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Min. 2 years of relevant work experience
· Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing or equivalent
· Independent and self-starter
· Enthusiastic to work in a start-up culture
· Previous experience working in a start-up would be an advantage