Salary (SGD) 3K - 5K
Full Time | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 29 Nov 2018
Your primary responsibility will be to conceptualize, create, implement, test and refine the product interface and experience, to produce a product that is engaging, empowering and enjoyable for the user.
Additionally, you will also be involved in designing and producing marketing related collateral both print and digital.
1. Gathering user requirements
2. Planning, testing and implementing new designs (prototyping)
3. Optimizing existing user interface designs
4. Communicating with Front End development team to execute interface designs
5. Developing technical and business requirements and strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
1. Proven work experience as an UX/UI designer or similar role
2. Portfolio of design projects
3. Knowledge of wire frame tools
4. Strong collaboration skills with various stakeholders
5. Good time management skills