| Singapore, Malaysia
Salary (SGD) 1K - 1.5K
Contract | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 04 Feb 2019
READ: This project is really not complex. What you really need in addition to having true hands-on experience, is to Listen, Diligent, stay Grounded, and Keep It Simple (do not overthink/overcomplicate). Estimated 70% Backend, 30% Frontend. To save you time, a react bootstrap template had been purchased to reduce your time to build from scratch.
The project you will embark on focuses on the 3 areas: (1) Building & ensuring infrastructure architecture (2) Backend modular codebase & workflow (3) Frontend User Interface Experience. This project requires you to build web application, while ensuring quality by writing, running, analyzing and automating unit and functional tests, continuously update the application to deliver worthy & engaging capabilities in the best way possible.
Character & Personality:
• Organized, Independent, Communicative Self-Starter
• Responsible, Accountable, Deadline & Outcome Driven
• Self-Learn & Grow; Achieving ‘low-hanging fruit’ + Bite-size quick wins
• Focused while being flexible to embrace business priorities
Required Skills & Experiences (HANDS-ON):
• Backend: Express.js, Node.js, DynamoDB, AWS Amazon Web Services
• AWS Services, GitLab, IDE (Visual Studio), Design library framework
• Methodology: Agile, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Unit Testing using automated TDD tasks
• Experienced with JSON, MVC OOP, RESTful API Use & Development, Web App Architecture
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Writing non-blocking code using advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
• Ensuring a clear dependency chain, with regards to the app logic as well as the file system
Recommended Skills & Experiences:
• React Native & Progressive Web App (PWA)
• MQTT & Java
• Experience in both relational and non-relational databases
Remuneration subject to competency and deliverable outcomes.