Salary (SGD) 3K - 4K
Full Time | 7 Applicant(s)
Posted: 05 Sep 2017
We're a venture-backed AI company looking for a UX/UI Designer who has had experience building great mobile apps!
The UX/UI designer will be responsible for defining and optimizing the user journey on our iOS and Android Messenger app. Portfolio required.
Skills we need:
- Proficiency in UX/UI design tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure, etc.
- Experience in mobile device (iOS and Android) UX/UI design
- Ability to communicate well with product team including the engineers
- Experience in producing mock-ups, wireframes, rapid prototypes that translates user and business needs into an amazing user experience
- Ability to get user feedback and incorporate that into the product, and using data analytics to inform product design choices
It's a bonus if you have:
- Prior experience doing UX/UX for another mobile app
- Graduated from UX/UI design courses such as General Assembly’s
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
Who we are:
SUP is a social AI company applying machine learning to social data. We currently have an iOS messenger app that predicts who in your network is free to meet up at any one point in time, based on historical behaviour. Our app is already in 40 countries and we are looking to build even more exciting products.
We are led by a Harvard/MIT/Stanford team looking to build a world-class company. Contact us at [email protected] with your CV, cover letter and portfolio, if you're interested to be an early member of a growing startup, with a democratic and collaborative team culture.
Read more at http://suptheapp.com