Salary (THB) 80K - 130K
Full Time | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 14 Sep 2017
Do you want to become part of the founding team for a medtech start-up empowering women in SE Asia?
YESMOM is looking for a rockstar developer to champion our back-end and systems. We believe that you thrive in start-up habitats and enjoy the freedom of architecting your own solutions. Are you familiar with DRY, YAGNI or any principles that enables you to build powerful systems with minimum effort? We take Software Engineering seriously and would love to work with a talented and opinionated engineer.
“Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.”
What you’ll do
- Architect, design and develop back-end services and integrations with power to scale as we grow our user base, and move into new markets.
- Collab with the rest of the team to tackle interesting challenges around women's health and content personalisation.
- Write efficient, clean code!
- You are a pragmatic programmer that focus on the solutions instead of the problems.
- Extensive experience in Python and NodeJS is required.
- Familiar or interested in acquiring strong expertise in Google Firebase and Cloud Functions.
Bonus if you
- Are proficient with TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Knowledge about cloud infrastructure.
- Have knowledge of applied statistics, data and machine learning.
What we offer
- An energetic workplace with awesome colleagues located in Bangkok CBD.
- Be a key member of an autonomous, cross-functional tech team.
- The opportunity to adopt and work with bleeding edge technology.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Highly flexible and autonomous environment for the high-performing candidate.
Does this sound interesting to you? Please send your resume with your LinkedIn, GitHub and potential to firstname.lastname@example.org.