Moving an organisation towards excellence improves tremendously its delivery of value to customers and stakeholders contributing to organisational excellence and sustainability. This requires discipline and commitment. It also involves the management of innovation and change and a systematic approach to assess and design excellence into an enterprise. Join us for our 8th ACoP Forum as we discover how Enterprise Architecture can enable organisational excellence.
The Architecture Community of Practice (ACoP) is made up of passionate professionals specialising in enterprise, business, information, application, technology and solution architectures. ACoP was formed with the objective of promoting the advancement of the architecture practice through sharing, learning and support in the vibrant network of practitioners.
Who Should Attend
– Anyone interested in learning, sharing and networking with fellow architecture practitioners
ADMISSION IS FREE!
- Start: Tuesday, 15 July, 2014 06:45 p.m.
- End: Tuesday, 15 July, 2014 08:45 p.m.
- Venue : Institute of Systems Science, 25 Heng Mui Keng Terrace, Singapore 119615
- Country :Singapore
- Register here
- Organizer : Institute of Systems Science, NUS
Share your thoughts with the community