Backstage Pass by Peatix is a community event for event organisers – exchange lessons learned, connect with people who enable events and grow as a group.
It’s our 4th session on the topic “Event Networking: Hands-on learning and strategic thinking”.
Join Grace Clapham (Change Ventur.es), Solonia Teodros (SolWorks) and Jonathan Kwan (Audacity) on 27th February, Thursday to learn how to transform the networking experience at and between your events.
– Grace & Solonia will cover the importance of curating and facilitating good events for impactful networking.
– Jonathan talks about how to unlock your event’s true potential by flexing your networking muscles.
Our event typically features two to three speakers with active Q&A sessions. Guests also meet and mingle over food and drinks. Attendees at our past three sessions represented organisations like the Singapore Tourism Board, Matchbox (NAC), Pecha Kucha Night, TEDxSingapore, Creative Mornings, Green Drinks, Amazon, e27, Tech In Asia, Time Out, CityNomads, The Hub and Newton Circus.
- Start: Thursday, 27 February, 2014 06:30 p.m.
- End: Thursday, 27 February, 2014 09:30 p.m.
- Venue : Lime House, 2 Jiak Chuan Road, Singapore 089260
- Register here
- Organizer : Peatix Singapore
Grace & Solonia will cover the importance of curating and facilitating good events for impactful networking.
Jonathan talks about how to unlock your event’s true potential by flexing your networking muscles.
Share your thoughts with the community