Who should attend:
An overview for first-time directors of companies who have just started or plan to start a company in Singapore in the next 6 months.
What the session will cover:
The session will introduce basic bookkeeping principles. These include:
– roles and responsibilities;
– awakening your inner CFO;
– understanding the transaction DNA;
– tracking expenses and revenues;
– when outsourcing bookkeeping makes sense;
– live demo of how to make it all easier with QBO Harmony.
How the session is organised:
The presentation with a live demo of QBO Harmony will take approximately one hour, followed by questions and discussion. Further questions can be answered after.
About the speakers:
George Mathew is the Managing Consultant at Futurebooks. A Chartered Accountant by training, George understands the business landscape and keeps in regular contact with directors, shareholders and employees of startups. He is also a licensed immigration officer.