Disruptive innovation is changing the face of traditional industries. Technology is now a high-priority boardroom agenda, creating modern enterprises that are using the cloud to enable globalisation, agility, control and mobility at rapid speed.
The Future Ready Business
Leading Transformational Change with the Cloud
If you would like to:
- Automate your back office operations to handle scalability for growth stage companies.
- Gain real time access to key business data and analytics across all offices and departments
- Manage multiple business entities and overseas offices from one single platform.
This event could be for you! Join this exclusive symposium featuring:
- NetSuite Managing Director APJ Mark Troselj’s keynote examining how companies are harnessing the cloud to innovate and transform operations.
- New research from Frost & Sullivan on what is driving disruption across all industries and how the modern business is responding.
- Real-world success stories of how leading Singapore businesses are leveraging cloud solutions to become leaders in today’s global marketplace.
- Cloud Expo featuring key NetSuite partners, including implementation and cloud services experts.
Whether you are transitioning to the cloud or advancing to the next level, this symposium offers strategic insights that enable your organisation to adapt and stay ahead of the curve.
Please register for this exclusive invitation-only event as soon as possible as places are filling up fast.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the NetSuite Cloud Symposium.
- Start: Thursday, 30 October, 2014 02:30 p.m.
- End: Thursday, 30 October, 2014 05:30 p.m.
- Venue: Mandarin Orchard Singapore
- Country: Singapore
- Register here
- Organizer: NetSuite
Mark Dougan, Managing Director from Frost & Sullivan
Mark Teoselj, Managing Director APJ, NetSuite.