Crowdfunding has been around for the longest time, term used were simply different and people will rallying people for support for a cause or for an idea or even for a business start up. Today, crowdfunding were defined by four different flavors by the crowd.
1. Donation based
2. Reward exchange based
3. Equity based “recently US approved and released their support”
4. Peer to Peer lending or Peer to Business Lending based
Crowdfunding Asia 2014 is structured and designed by PHOENIXICT and the CROWD who share the same vision of serving the community and startups for all great reason.The believe of CROWD POWER provides the CROWD WISDOM to drive CROWD ECONOMY through the options of CROWD FUNDING to realize idea into business and to exercise CROWD SOURCE to serve different skill sets and industries.
This summit will provide the attendees with a unique opportunity to learn about and discuss the current state of crowdfunding industry in Asia. You will learn from practitioners and successful entrepreneurs in the venture capital, business angel and crowdfunding fields. You will also have opportunities to network and find new partnerships
Who will benefit from participation:
- Private/angel investors and venture capitalists seeking information on how best to work with crowdfunded companies, and on opportunities that crowdfunding offers market validation.
- Startups, entrepreneurs and innovators seeking alternative fundraising options and practical, step-by-step tips on running a successful crowdfunding campaign;
- Crowdfunding platforms who are promoting their portals in the capital of innovation and private investments;
- Marketing specialists, legal advisors, and accountants looking for new clients and partners;
- Business or law students interested in the areas of securities, private investment, entrepreneurial initiatives, and marketing;
- Journalists and business bloggers searching for new topics of interest, and;
- Anyone who is considering supporting crowdfunding projects or investing in businesses through crowdfunding.
- Start: Monday, 4 August, 2014 09:00 a.m.
- End: Tuesday, 5 August, 2014 05:00 p.m.
- Venue: MBS Convention Hall
- Country: Singapore
- Register here
- Discount code: e27R
- Organizer: Phoenixict Pte Ltd
e27 is media partners with Crowdfunding Asia 2014 happening on 4 – 5 August at Marina Bay Sands and Expo. Enter “e27R” to save S$312.50 on your pre-sale tickets!
Pitch Perfect Registration Mechanics (Under notes from the week)
If you’re a startup looking to leverage on crowdfunding, Crowdfunding Asia 2014 is letting startups pitch to a panel and audience at the Summit! Pitch Perfect Session is Free for ALL startups to enter! Interested parties should email Connie Ng at [email protected]
Share your thoughts with the community