South Korea is a leading player in the global tech industry with Korean brands leaving their mark in various sectors. While we hear a lot about South Korean firms innovating and pushing the envelope, there is hardly any platform to showcase the thriving software and tech startup scene in South Korea. beLAUNCH(www.beLAUNCH.com) hopes to do just that by giving a platform for Korean startups and at the same time enable people outside to tap into the exciting world of Korean entrepreneurship. beLAUNCH is a flagship initiative of beSUCCESS which is South Korea’s leading media platform focused on startups and technology. beLAUNCH will be hosted at aT Center Yangjae, Seoul on June 13 -14, 2012.
The event will bring together the best known names in the Korean technology industry along with exceptional startups right in the heart of Seoul. For two days, participants will be able to make new connections, find out about new products and engage in opportunities that will unleash untapped value and at the same time have fun!
beLAUNCH will provide an opportunity for startups from Korea and abroad to pitch to investors and technology firms through the ‘Launch Pad’. With fireside chats, startup booths and panel discussions the event promises to be a one stop shop for people interested to get connected to the Korean startup ecosystem.
Dates: June 13-14, 2012 (Wed-Thurs)
Venue: aT Center Yangjae, Seoul
Apply to take part in the Startup Launchpad:
beLAUNCH startup battle registration will be open till April 15, 2012. Startups from anywhere can apply to get visibility, support and funding. To apply click here : http://www.belaunch.com/battle
What to expect during the two-day tech forum:
- More than 1000 attendees expected
- Round-table exhibition booth for more than 30 startups and tech businesses, allowing 360 degree exposure for their services/products to potential clients, partners, investors and tech media.
- Korea’s top tech entrepreneurs will share their stories and struggles, on how they got started, got funding, and grew to become global successes.
- Business leaders and experts from top startups, VC’s, startup incubators/accelerators, tech media companies and leading global tech companies such as Google, Twitter, Facebook and Oracle, sit side by side and share their insights and knowledge.
- Open Bar & Networking Parties !