How can you as a developer collaborate with Samsung? Come learn, share and Network with Samsung content leads as well as network with other like-minded developers. Samsung will share its business opportunities for developers in its device space and present its technologies so developers can create applications for Samsung’s consumers worldwide.
- Start: Thursday, 6 March, 2014 01:30 p.m.
- End: Thursday, 6 February, 2014 05:30 p.m.
- Venue : 臺北文創6樓AB廳(臺北市信義區松菸路88號6樓) Map: http://goo.gl/maps/fwKp6
- Register here
- Organizer : Samsung
1) Overview of Samsung Developer Program (Nicholas Foo, Head of Developer Relations SEA, Oceania and Taiwan of Samsung Asia & Steve Liu, C&S Dept In-Charge)
2) Samsung Apps Platform Introduction (Karen Wu, Samsung Taiwan Assistant Manager, Marketing Content & Services)
3) Introduction to the New Samsung Mobile SDK (Manikantan Krishnamurthy, Developer Relations of Samsung Asia)
4) Creating Successful Apps on Samsung Platform (KDAN, Alex Cheng, Jerry Weng)
5) Samsung Mobile’s B2B Ecosystem (Tina Naro, Manager Samsung Enterprise Mobility Program)
6) Samsung Smart Hub Platform Intro (Roy Lin, Marketing Content & Services)
7) Smart TV SDK Deep Dirve (Manikantan Krishnamurthy, Developer Relations of Samsung Asia)
8) Samsung Smart App Challenge Lucky Draw (Paul Liu, Manager Marketing Content and Services)